In order to be abreast with the industry, professionals needs to be updated with the latest skill sets by acquiring various type of skills in the relevant industry genre. These skill sets can help the professionals in solving the common industry problems.
To help the professionals in addressing the common industry professionals, Exeed School of Business and Finance designed unique simulation workshops on common industry problems and areas of learning including big data, strategy, supply chain management, innovation and sustainable business development.
The simulation workshops are designed to give you real life awareness on the topics through an imitation of real life process either through computer, advance technological tools or other gamification techniques. The simulations are the best proven method to help the professionals in specializing in certain area of learning to give a wider overview of the industry as the whole.
The simulation workshops in partnership with Cambridge International Qualifications, Jig Saw Academy, UCSI Blue Ocean Strategy, Scrum Study and Six Sigma Study are offered as open enrolment at premium hotels.
Exeed School of Business and Finance conducts simulation workshops on:
• Selling smarter: Prospecting, selling and closing like a Pro
• Big Data Analytics for Leaders
• Big Data Analytics for Managers
• Blue Ocean Strategy
• Blue Ocean Leadership
• Pragmatic Product Management and Marketing
• Leadership Lessons for Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) (Ramadan Series)
• EQ for Business Leaders
• Six Sigma Green Belt
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Building Sustainable Business Models
• Critical Thinking for Effective Decision Making
• Digital Strategies for Businesses
• Building Seamless Supply Chain