MBA is the abbreviation of Masters in Business Administration. It is a management degree that can be done after a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. But that is actually the basic criterion for applying. A rigorous screening takes place after that, often with the help of selection tests to identify the exact talents who can be groomed as future managers of the companies. The course content is carefully drafted keeping in mind all the practical problems that can surface while managing a company. The possible solutions to each problem are also covered in the course. Thus, MBA is a very useful qualification that come as handy for a candidate with that qualification for securing a job even if managerial in nature provided the candidate has the requisite experience required for the level of the job.
MBA programs consist of some general papers and some special papers. Based on the special papers or the specialization that the students choose, the MBA programs can be classified into the following branches:
1. MBA in Marketing: This course teaches you the marketing skills, how to understand the consumer behavior, do advertising and sales promotion, etc.
2. MBA in Information Technology: This course teaches you how to manage the hardware and software requirements of an organization right from planning to implementing and maintaining the infrastructure.
3. MBA in Human Resources: This course teaches you how to recruit employees, talent management, retention management, reward management, etc.
4. MBA in Operations & Project Management : This course teaches you how to maintain the processes, interact with the vendors and various departments of the organization to manage a particular project or operations of an organization.
5. MBA in Finance and Accounting: This course teaches you how to do a costing, make a budget, finance internationally, manage capital, etc.
6. MBA in International Business: This course teaches you the capabilities required by an organization to do business globally.
7. MBA in Supply Chain Management: This course teaches you how to manage the stock, warehouse and transport materials.
8. MBA in Rural Management: This course teaches you how to manage the rural business.
9. MBA in Agri-Business Management: This course teaches you how to manage companies who deal in agricultural produce processing, marketing and merchandising for the growers.
10. MBA in Health Care Management: This course teaches you how to take care of the needs of and manage the different departments of a hospital for its smooth running.
Students need to choose which branch of MBA they would like to go for depending upon their interest and the scope of application of the knowledge gained from the course. Nowadays, there is the option of doing Online MBA as well since numerous institutions offer these courses on the internet.
Dubai is one of the most happening cities in the world today. So much of construction work is going on and so many opportunities are there that the skills the management students learn come of use more frequently. Moreover, the local government is very lenient on the establishment of educational institutions, and the local population are rich enough to invest a good of money in educating their children. So, numerous top-class institutions have opened their branches for providing educational services, which include MBA programs in Dubai. Experienced teaching staff is also available as teachers from all over the world gather here for earning more.
Thus, the economy is great for the MBA institutions and they provide scholarships and grants along with hostel facilities to attract meritorious students which lure the business houses to conduct campus interviews for selecting their future managers even before they finish their courses. So, studying MBA in Dubai has become a big dream in the minds of the management students. Once you are in and succeed in your program, your future is set for a grand lifestyle with all the amenities that is sanely possible to avail. As an icing on the cake, these institutions also provide Online MBA courses. So, the students don’t even need to stay in Dubai. They can complete their coveted courses from the comfort of their homes and enjoy all the privileges of doing the MBA programs in Dubai.