PG Diploma in Project Management
PG Diploma in Project Management is a customized designed program, as per Project Management Book of Knowledge 6th edition. The program helps learners to master the knowledge and skills required to perform in depth-analysis of the project from planning till implementation and closing phase. During the course, the learners will study all the frameworks, tools and techniques required to run a project successfully.
Who is it for?
- Professionals who are looking for gaining technical and functional competence on project management principles and frameworks
- Project Management Professionals who are looking forward for gaining competence in clearing the professional certifications from Project Management Training Institute will be able to acquire the body of knowledge in order to prepare them with complete readiness for the examinations
- Project Management Professionals who wants to master wider aspects of cost management, project procurement, project human resource, quality management, risk management and project stakeholder management for better results.
During the course the professionals will learn:
- To differentiate between a project manager’s responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities in relation to the execution of a project.
- To assess and determine situations which warrant a project management approach, as well as to identify the elements and processes that are generic to such an approach.
- To interpret and apply the interrelatedness of performance, duration and cost relationships in a project with respect to the project management scoping process.
- To convert, through the Work Breakdown Structure, the outcomes of the project as
determined in the scoping process and as articulated in the Statement of Work document, into tasks (activities) to be executed in order to enable the delivery of those outcomes.
- To develop the budget and monitor the actual cost and schedule progress of a project in comparison to the planned cost and progress; and determine the variances in cost and progress as indicators of the ’health’ of a project by means of utilising Earned Value Measurement.
- To employ risk management plans and risk management strategies in project plans.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PG Diploma in Project Management from CIQ UK
- Project Management Practitioner from CMI UK
CIQ is an international awarding body based out of United Kingdom. CIQ offer professional diploma, postgraduate certificate and postgraduate diploma in management and engineering streams. CIQ programs are accredited by Northern Council of Further Education and TQUK. CIQ is a proud corporate learning partner of more than 100 organizations.
CMI: Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers uses CMI unique services on a daily basis. CMI enjoys an authoritative mandate from the management community so that you can be sure your voice is heard in government, education and business. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians uses Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals. CMI chartered managers includes Sarah Bradburey, Chief Operations Officer of Winmark and Karl Thurogood, CEO, Greater Manchester Police Federation.
Practical Experience is the most important aspect, more than just a degree, it helps you gain great experience and gives you the ability to create your own management tools.
The program is delivered through onsite face to face classes held at our campuses in
Dubai and Sharjah during weekends and weekdays.
Learner also have an option to choose online mode of study administered through our
proprietary state of the art virtual learning platform.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honourable membership from ‘Chartered Management Institute’ subject to eligibility criterions of CMI , UK and will be included in the alumni portal of ESBF.