PG Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management
PG Diploma in SHRM is a customized designed program having equivalence to the guidelines specified by Society of Human Resource Management – BoCK. This program is aimed at individuals currently fulfilling a strategic HR role, either as an HR /HRD practitioner, or as a practitioner in the Operations Development, People Management and Leadership Development space. The HR training programme will focus on the role of HR in facilitating organisational and business success. As organisations face increasing levels of business complexity; HR can no longer be viewed as a pure operational support function in business, but needs to take on the challenge of playing a key strategic role in facilitating business success.
Who is it for?
- Professionals who are looking for gaining technical and business competence on strategic human resource management function.
- Human Resource Management professional who are looking to gain competence in clearing the professional certifications from Society of Human Resource Development
- HR Professionals who want to master wider aspects of recruitment, talent management, employee development, compensation, training and development, workforce development.
During the course the professionals will learn:
- Compile a recruitment strategy for attracting a quality workforce.
- Describe ways of creating a positive working environment through the use of a range of motivational techniques.
- Explain the role of team leader’s / line managers in managing the staff in their team/unit.
- Analyse team performance in relation to the achievement of the operational objectives of the team.
- Use practical examples to illustrate the role of leaders in promoting team coherence.
- Analyse the training and development needs of members of a team and develop a plan to address the identified needs.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- PG Diploma in Strategic Human Resource Management from CIQ UK
- Strategic Human Resource Management Practitioner from CMI UK
CIQ is an international awarding body based out of United Kingdom. CIQ offer professional diploma, postgraduate certificate and postgraduate diploma in management and engineering streams. CIQ programs are accredited by Northern Council of Further Education and TQUK. CIQ is a proud corporate learning partner of more than 100 organizations.
CMI: Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers uses CMI unique services on a daily basis. CMI enjoys an authoritative mandate from the management community so that you can be sure your voice is heard in government, education and business. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians uses Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals. CMI chartered managers includes Sarah Bradburey, Chief Operations Officer of Winmark and Karl Thurogood, CEO, Greater Manchester Police Federation.
Practical Experience is the most important aspect, more than just a degree, it helps you gain great experience and gives you the ability to create your own management tools.
The program is delivered through onsite face to face classes held at our campuses in Dubai and Sharjah during weekends and weekdays.
Learner also have an option to choose online mode of study administered through our proprietary state of the art virtual learning platform.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honourable membership from ‘Chartered Management Institute’ subject to eligibility criterions of CMI , UK and will be included in the alumni portal of ESBF.