PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management is a specially crafted program for the people who are looking master the knowledge and skills required to perform the role of supply chain management professional. During the duration of the course, the participants will master the concepts related to supply chain, operations management and systems thinking.
Who is it for?
- Professionals who are looking forward for gaining technical and business competence in the fields of Supply chain management and logistics would benefit from this unique program.
- Supply Chain Professionals who are looking forward for gaining competence in clearing the professional certifications from APICS
- Supply Chain Professionals who want to master wider aspects of procurement, supply chain, supplier developer and commercial relationships will find this program.
During the course the professionals will learn:
- To develop winning supply chain strategies.
- To create new approaches for improved supply chain performance.
- To create resilient supply chains for purposes of mitigating supply chain risk
- To design supply chains for different environments
- To design international supply chain strategies for purposes of global operations.
- To prepare for negotiation with external organizations
- To master the fundamentals of specifications and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- How procurement and supply chain adds value
- Supply chain design and strategy
- The dynamics of supply chain
- Sourcing/Procurement Process
- Systems thinking and six steps of ideal system design
- Supply chain management tools and frameworks
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management from CIQ UK
- Project Supply Chain Management from CMI UK
CIQ is an international awarding body based out of United Kingdom. CIQ offer professional diploma, postgraduate certificate and postgraduate diploma in management and engineering streams. CIQ programs are accredited by Northern Council of Further Education and TQUK. CIQ is a proud corporate learning partner of more than 100 organizations.
CMI: Chartered Management Institute is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence. Over 100,000 managers uses CMI unique services on a daily basis. CMI enjoys an authoritative mandate from the management community so that you can be sure your voice is heard in government, education and business. Organizations like Jaguar, Landrover, Royal Bank of Scotland, Fujitsu, Allianz, Silverstone, Royal Air Force, London South Bank and Royal College of Physicians uses Chartered Management Institute certifications for certifying their professionals. CMI chartered managers includes Sarah Bradburey, Chief Operations Officer of Winmark and Karl Thurogood, CEO, Greater Manchester Police Federation.
Practical Experience is the most important aspect, more than just a degree, it helps you gain great experience and gives you the ability to create your own management tools.
The program is delivered through onsite face to face classes held at our campuses in
Dubai and Sharjah during weekends and weekdays.
Learner also have an option to choose online mode of study administered through our
proprietary state of the art virtual learning platform.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honourable membership from ‘Chartered Management Institute’ subject to eligibility criterions of CMI , UK and will be included in the alumni portal of ESBF.