- UPCOMING COURSES
Project Management Professional
Project Management Professional Practitioner is a customized designed program, as per Project Management Book of Knowledge 6th edition, having equivalence to the guidelines of Project Management Institute and Axelos Prince 2. The program helps learners to master the knowledge and skills required to perform in depth-analysis of the project from planning till implementation and closing phase. During the course, the learners will study all the frameworks, tools and techniques required to run a project successfully.
Who is it for?
- Professionals who are looking for gaining technical and functional competence on project management principles and frameworks
- Project Management Professionals who are looking forward for gaining competence in clearing the professional certifications from Project Management Training Institute or Axelos will be able to acquire the body of knowledge in order to prepare them with complete readiness for the examinations
- Project Management Professionals who wants to master wider aspects of cost management, project procurement, project human resource, quality management, risk management and project stakeholder management for better results.
Course Overview:During the course the professionals will learn:
- To differentiate between a project manager’s responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities in relation to the execution of a project.
- To assess and determine situations which warrant a project management approach, as well as to identify the elements and processes that are generic to such an approach.
- To interpret and apply the interrelatedness of performance, duration and cost relationships in a project with respect to the project management scoping process.
- To convert, through the Work Breakdown Structure, the outcomes of the project as determined in the scoping process and as articulated in the Statement of Work document, into tasks (activities) to be executed in order to enable the delivery of those outcomes.
- To develop the budget and monitor the actual cost and schedule progress of a project in comparison to the planned cost and progress; and determine the variances in cost and progress as indicators of the ’health’ of a project by means of utilising Earned Value Measurement.
- To employ risk management plans and risk management strategies in project plans. Course Outline:
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Post completion of this program, learners will be awarded by Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a global management body based out of UK. The learners will also be eligible for using the title ‘Project Management Professional Practitioner”. The successful participants will also get a certificate of contact hours for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam from Project Management Institute.
The program is delivered through onsite face to face classes held at our campuses in Dubai and Sharjah during weekends and weekdays. Learner also have an option to choose online mode of study administered through our proprietary state of the art virtual learning platform.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honourable membership from ‘Chartered Management Institute’ subject to eligibility criterions of CMI , UK and will be included in the alumni portal of ESBF.