- UPCOMING COURSES
Strategic Human Resource Management
Certified Strategic Human Resource Management Professional is a customized designed program having equivalence to the guidelines specified by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development Level 7 and Society of Human Resource Management – Senior Certified Professional. This program is aimed at individuals currently fulfilling a strategic HR role, either as an HR /HRD practitioner, or as a practitioner in the Operations Development, People Management and Leadership Development space. The programme will focus on the role of HR in facilitating organisational and business success. As organisations face increasing levels of business complexity; HR can no longer be viewed as a pure operational support function in business, but needs to take on the challenge of playing a key strategic role in facilitating business success.Who is it for? • Professionals who are looking for gaining technical and business competence on strategic human resource management function. • Human Resource Management professional who are looking to gain competence in clearing the professional certifications from Chartered Institute of Personnel Development and Society of Human Resource Development • HR Professionals who want to master wider aspects of recruitment, talent management, employee development, compensation, training and development, workforce development. During the course, participants will learn how to
- Compile a recruitment strategy for attracting a quality workforce.
- Describe ways of creating a positive working environment through the use of a range of motivational techniques.
- Explain the role of team leader’s/line managers in managing the staff in their team/unit.
- Analyse team performance in relation to the achievement of the operational objectives of the team.
- Use practical examples to illustrate the role of leaders in promoting team coherence.
- Analyse the training and development needs of members of a team and develop a plan to address the identified needs.
- Strategic leadership development and implementation
- HR as a Capability Builder/Creating Solutions for Business
- Employee Engagement through Crucial Leadership Conversations
- Introduction to SHRM and the role of Strategic Human Resource Manager
- Building leadership, interpersonal and business competencies
- Building people, organization and workplace competencies
- Strategic role of HR Planning
- Strategically oriented performance measurement and compensation system
- Global Human Resource Management Strategy
- Human Resource Management Tools
Post completion of this program, learners will be awarded by a global management body based out of UK. The learners will also be eligible for using the title ‘Certified Strategic Human Resource Management Professional”. The successful participants can also appear for Society of Human Resource Management – SCP certification.
The program is delivered through onsite face to face classes held at our campuses in Dubai and Sharjah during weekends and weekdays. Learner also have an option to choose online mode of study administered through our proprietary state of the art virtual learning platform.
Post certification, the participants will receive an honourable membership from a global management body subject to eligibility criterions of and will be included in the alumni portal of ESBF.